Updated: Jun 15, 2020
Happy 420! We hope that you are all staying healthy and positive during these uncertain times. Despite it all, there are many things to be grateful for. For us, it has been amazing to reconnect with some of you in our Restorative Yoga Live streams. We appreciate the connection with our Sanna community so much! Now more than ever we need to support each other with the intention to heal the world with Cannabis Yoga, Meditation, Breathing, Connection, Nature and Self Love. Let's heal together and raise the vibration of the world!
Since our media don't give many tips on how to actually stay healthy, we decided to compile some tips that will support your body's ability to fight off disease, maintain it's balance in times of stress, and heal faster and more efficiently.
We hope that you take this time to do all the things that give you joy and that support your happiness and healing
1. Stay hydrated. Drink water when you wake up, go to sleep on an empty stomach.
2. Meditate. Guided meditation or your own meditation helps. Close your eyes, breathe and smile at yourself.
3. Breathing exercises. (Wim Hof, pranayama, Kundalini, just breathe and relax)
4. Stretch, try Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Dance or Work Out - connect to your body and learn to listen to what it needs. Try our free, online, beginner friendly Yoga Classes at @sannacbdyoga
5. Take vitamin C and vitamin D for your immune system (all natural liposomal Vit C is a great option)
6. Keep your body alkaline with water, food, movement and breathing. Drink warm lemon water a few times a day.
7. Keep your Endocannabinoid system and all your other systems healthy and active. ( Try laughing, singing, dancing, breathing, working out, healthy eating, CBD tincture, Cannabis, teas, extra virgin olive oil, all increase your ESC and all your systems functions)
8. Stay positive; Peace and Love. Don't Fear. Keep a high healthy vibration. Lower vibrations lower the immune system.
9. Drink Teas; Matcha, echinacea, elderberry, licorice root, raspberry root, slippery elm, raw honey, Ceylon cinnamon, roasted dandelion tea, chamomile, anise... ect all great for your throat and immune system.
10. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
11. Eat natural foods and try to stay away from processed foods.
12. Eat anti-inflammatory foods. Stay away from inflammatory foods.
13. Eat anti-bacterial and anti-viral foods. Garlic, onions, oregano, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, raw honey (manuka), eucalyptus... ect.
14. Take Immune boosting supplements and superfoods. Prebiotics, probiotics, chlorella, chlorophyll, ashwagandha, lemons, medicinal mushrooms, fermented foods, sauerkraut, bone broth, turmeric (not too much), berries, ginseng, tomatoes, spinach, kale, eggs, fennel.... ect.
15. Intermittent fasting. Your body doesn't heal and digest at the same time very well. Choose most of your day to heal and fast- about 12 to 16 hours, and use the remaining 8 to 12hrs of the day to eat and digest.
15. Lower your stress and EMF (electro magnetic fields) at home. Ground yourself. Go barefoot in your backyard. Maybe get a grounding mat. Shut unnecessary electronics and wifi off when not needed and don’t place them in direct contact with your body.
16. Smile, support one another and your environment.
17. Do your own research. Knowledge is power
Together we can achieve. Divided we fall.