February is a month of love and connection with yourself and others. Using your Endocannabinoid system is one of the best ways to celebrate what is truly important: you and your loved one's physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
The ECS is a system in your body responsible for regulating BALANCE. It works as a communication system between the brain and the different systems of the body. By using those cannabinoid receptors all over the skin, reproductive organs, spine, brain, heart, immune cells, and more our body can naturally correct itself.
Try another way to love yourself and a loved one by stimulating the Endocannabinoid System with a few of our suggestions below.
1. Practice Self love and gratitude so that you can better love yourself and others; inspire others love themselves too 2. Do Meditation & Breath Work on your own or together- Enjoy your breath and/or your loved one's breath. Meditate on gratefulness and use your breath to connect to yourself and others. 3. Smile and laugh- Laugh on your own or with your loved one! Maybe watch a comedy show or make yourself and others laugh.
4. Cook and share a healthy meal for yourself and/or loved ones.
5. Listen to your favorite tunes, preferably happy music!
6. Dance like no one is watching!
7. Sing! Singing by yourself or with your friends, even humming is extremely healthy and beneficial. 8. Nothing says I love you/me more than healing and strengthening yourself with yoga and/)or working out. You can also try: Cannabis yoga, acroyoga, naked yoga, working out, or running. 9. Consume some Cannabis. Smoke it, eat it, drink it or be intimate with it. CBD, THC or both.
10. Make love, connect, show love and appreciation. 11. Spend time in nature. Use a combination of these to strengthen the connection with yourself and your loved ones. All of these activities help make for a healthier lifestyle and boost your Endocannabinoid System. Show some love and try these suggestions out for Valentine's Day!