Fri, May 20|
Two Day Pass
Can't make our 3 day retreat but you can make it two of the days? Join us either Friday, Saturday or Sunday with this two day retreat pass! It includes morning breath work, movement class, yoga class, hike and night time event. Please check our schedule for reference.
Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 9:00 AM PDT – May 21, 2022, 12:15 AM PDT
Jackson Wellsprings, Oregon 97520, USA
About the event
Friday we will tap into our breath while we are on the move!
- Enjoy this day full of action starting with 9AM tea time, a 20 minute Pranayama sssion to get our respiratory system nice and warmed up, and then a Natural Movement 101 workshop where we will learn specific ways to recode our bodies to move optimally and stay injury free!
- We will take a small break for brunch - Brunch will be provided for an extra fee by local & organic juice shop True Juice
- After brunch we will head straight out for a beautiful hike at the White Rabbit Trail in Ashland
- We will come back from our hike to a nice restorative yoga class and dinner by True Juice
- We will finish the night with live music and a somatic dance class!
check the schedule for reference!
HOT & COLD THERAPY
- Mind, Body & Breath Connection through bathing
- This is a whole day experience centered around the therapeutic effects of the water element. We will start the day with Wim Hof breathing techniques. Partner movement workshop, Then, a cold exposure swim/dip in the Rogue River mid-day. Sanna Yoga in the late afternoon and then we will finish the day with a late night "after-hours" Hot exposure experience - hot springs mineral water bath, sauna and steam room at the Jackson Wellsprings spa.
- Temperature changes can be extremely therapeutic and positively stressful when applied correctly, especially for your stress response. We will learn how to tap into our breath in order to calm the nervous system throughout these temperature shifts. Your body will feel rejuvenated, revitalized and more adaptable to stress.
Tea Time by Fungirl Teas <Extra Fee>Outdoor Kitchen
Two Day Pass
Includes all activities for both days. Except transportation for the hikes and food. Please contact us directly if you need transportation and would like to sign up for a meal plan. Add on options: (The day off) Access to tea at 9AM & 10PM (extra fee) Access to Organic Vegan Brunch at 11:45AM & 6PM (extra fee)